Friday, August 26, 2011

Jill & Jacob

First off, I'd like to apologize for my lack of blogging over the past few weeks. In that time there has been vacation and sessions and a wedding (which I was overly stressed about for now reason at all because it went amazingly) and then I kind of just forgot that I had a blog that should be kept up to date. So sorry to my faithful readers (aka Mom haha) for the lack of posts.

Now on to Jill and Jacob. Jill contacted me several months ago saying that she heard about me from one of her good friends. This good friend happens to be in the Korab family. Seriously, this family is like my own personal walking, talking billboard. I love them for that. Jill said that she's pregnant and wanted some maternity pictures done and also just pictures of her and her husband together at this time in their life before they're joined by a little one. Jill and Jacob have been married for almost a year now and you can truly tell that they are best friends. They're just so adorable together. I've really enjoyed getting to know them. Jill and Jacob, I can't wait to meet little Carter so very soon!

P.S. Jacob is a chef. And when asked what kind of a pictures he'd like to do, he said that when the baby comes he wants a picture of him holding the baby in a sandwich. And yes, I've seen the one terrible picture floating around the internet of a guy pretending to eat his baby in a sandwich. But, to be perfectly honest, I think it's a clever, quirky idea and I want to give it a try. So if anyone has any ideas of how to go about doing this in a way that doesn't look cruel and cannibalistic, please let me know. It has the potential to be either awesome or totally fail. We'll see.

jilljacob45bwb

jilljacob30b

jilljacob26b

jilljacob20b

jilljacob17bwb

jilljacob9b

jilljacobboard6

jilljacobboard5

jilljacobboard4

jilljacob12b

jilljacobboard1


jilljacobboard2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog