Monday, August 8, 2011

MaryKate Class of 2012 | Nazareth, PA

MaryKate was my first senior to decide to be one of my senior model representatives. I have known MaryKate her whole life. Her older sister and I were best friends at a very young age. We met at a toddler play group thing. But in the recent years we haven't seen much of each other. So I was excited to get to spend some time with MaryKate and her mom during our photoshoot. We had a blast. MaryKate said that she's not too into "modeling" and practicing poses like some other teenage girls. In fact, she said that she doesn't even own a camera. But that is certainly not obvious from these photos. She was a natural model and her clothing choices were great.
I hope that you have a wonderful senior year MaryKate!

I rented a LensBaby lens for the shoot. It's weird. But a cool kind of weird. I'd like to play around with one more often. It may or may not be one of those things that's cool for like 2 seconds. I'm not sure. You can help me decide.
marykate57

marykateboard12

Hooray for an awesome blue wall!
marykate44

marykateboard10

marykate42

marykate35

marykateboard11

marykate33

marykate32

marykateboard9

I loved this location SOOO much! It was just full of so many awesome textures and the lighting was amazing.
marykateboard8

marykateboard7

marykateboard6

She picked such a great outfit to stand out from all of the green.
marykateboard1

marykate10

marykateboard5

marykateboard4

I may have done a tiny happy dance when I saw that their yard had these trees. These were the first few photos that I took of her and she probably thought that I was weird for wanting her to stand in the middle of the trees. AHH I just love these!
marykateboard3

marykateboard2

marykate5

Just a quick note to other seniors, all of these different locations and outfit changes were done within the 2 hour session. You can certainly fit a lot more into that time than you think. So bring a few outfits and think of multiple locations that you'd like to shoot at. Summer is almost over, but I still have openings in my schedule for some more senior sessions before school starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog