Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Korab Family.

There are seven of them. Eight if you count the dog, and yes, they do. I love every single one of them. I've spent the most time with the youngest girl, Keenan, who you've seen a couple times on this blog. We went through youth group together and she's played a big part in getting me out of my quiet little bubble. They wanted to surprise their mom with family portraits for Christmas. There weren't any formal/professional pictures around the house with the youngest boy. Reid in them, at least none that I've seen. And well from what you'll see, Reid is not a small boy anymore. He's quite grown up. That's a long time to go without pictures of your family.

Their session was so much fun. We went to the park in the middle of the fall with 7 people and a dog. That right there should tell you how fun it was. I love how the majority of the family is in their 20s and they're still so willing to play with each other. In fact, I don't think I even needed to tell them to throw the leaves at each other or swing on the swings. There's just so much love in this family.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog