Friday, May 27, 2011

nazareth prom

So it's Friday, and I'm not posting a blog titled "random friday". I'm tired, so sorry in advance if my words are misspelled or don't make sense. This week has been one of my busiest business weeks in a long time. It started last Friday with photos of a couple and their group before they headed off to prom, and the main reason for this post, and then the week continued with a wonderful session with two siblings. And today I took some headshots for the seniors in band, my brother being one of them. In my in between time, I've been helping my friend Patrice make cute dresses for her trunk show in a couple of weeks.

Now for the cute couple, Graham and Meghan. Graham is the younger brother of one of my good friends Keenan. You may remember them from their family session last October. Graham was so excited for me to come and take their pictures. It was a crazy afternoon. I knew that I was going to a house to meet their group, but wasn't really planning on taking pictures of the whole group. And for some reason I certainly wasn't expecting all of the parents with their cameras. There may just have been more people there with cameras than there were people going to the prom. So I had my work cut out for me to make sure that I wasn't just taking snap shots, all in 15mins. But it was still awesome and I'm quite satisfied with the results.

P.S. I didn't know everyone that's in the group, so if you are one of the ones in the group and happen to be reading this, please email me at laurajanephotography@gmail.com and I will send you the link to view all of the pictures and to purchase any that you might want.

prom8

prom41

They're funny.
prom4

prom33

prom29

Meghan, you are just so gorgeous.
prom28

prom27

prom22

prom21

prom20

prom18

prom14

Of course the guys had to copy the girls' pose.
prom15

prom12

prom11

prom17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog