Saturday, June 4, 2011

sneak peek: cute kids edition

I haven't posted anything in over a week, and apparently that's a long time for those of you who read the blog. Well I've been busy. A lot busier than I've been in awhile, and I wouldn't trade it for anything. If it means that I don't post that much, that's okay. But I do have three sessions lined up in the near future for you to see, that is once I finish editing them. I've finally realized how to cull images fast, but as for the editing, it still take a long time. One of these days it'll get faster. I hope. So in the meantime enjoy these sneak peeks of the three upcoming sessions. And look out for them in the next couple of weeks. The first one should be done sometime next week.

Lately I've been doing a lot of sessions with kids. I remember saying a little while back that I just wasn't into children's photography. I was much more interested in getting into the weddings. Weddings are just so gorgeous! I randomly buy wedding magazines, just because they're pretty. But recently I've really been noticing sessions with kids and families. And now I'm buying children's magazines. They're just so fun and colorful and energetic and basically anything goes. It's fun getting to know families and play with kids. Plus, kids don't look at me strange when I have a crazy idea.

Meet Emma and James. There are soooo many good ones from this session. I can't wait to show them all to you.
maccarthy4blog

maccarthy12blog

My favorite family, the Hibbs. I got together with them and their small group from church this week to take pictures of the whole group. And took individual family shots as well.
group1blog

And then last night, the reason for not blogging a "random friday" post. The now annual girls sleepover. Filled with dress-up, photos, pizza, smores, sparklers, and a movie. And of course lots of giggling.
girls1blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog