Friday, May 20, 2011

random friday

So I know I said that I was going to be consistent with this whole "random friday" thing and so far I'm actually keeping it up. But I didn't think that these posts would be the only ones. It looks kind of silly looking at my blog seeing all of the same titles for each entry. But I just haven't had anything to blog in the past few weeks, at least not specific things that need their own post. But this week, I promise, there will be a least one post in between this Friday and next Friday. I have several sessions coming up this week, which I'm rather excited about. As well as some pictures that I took today for prom.
True to it's name, here are some random pictures.

I second shot a party with my friend Patrice a couple of weeks ago so I thought I'd share two that I took more for the sake of artisticness. This first one is what I like to call a happy accident. I do all of my settings manually, so this is what happens when you take a test shot and forget to change the white balance. I think it's kinda cool.
christening2

christening1

Here's a sneak peek of the prom pictures I took today. Again, this was totally more for the sake of being artistic.
prom1s

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog