If you've been following along on the Noonday Collection blog train and ended up here for the first time, welcome to my blog! I'm glad that you're here. Unlike all of the other wonderful ambassadors that have blogged before me, I'm not much of a writer (I'm a photographer. Pictures are my words.) Nor am I a mother, a wife, I haven't been to a foreign country, and I haven't ever held an orphan. Noonday captured my heart because I value and understand fashion. It's my biggest hobby. I also understand what it means to pour your heart into your art and to have someone value what you've created enough that you can earn an income creating it. It's one of the greatest feelings to know that someone supports what you create. God is the ultimate creator and I love that He's given people the ability to create and enjoy beautiful things and make a living doing it. You can read more about my journey with starting Noonday here, if you haven't already.
But today I want to show you how you can remix your wardrobe with 11 basic clothing items and 11 Noonday items. (p.s. Each clothing item (not the shoes) comes from a store that received no lower than a "B" from the Free 2 Work website, which is one of my personal goals for when I go shopping now.)
1. Bone Carved Polygon Necklace 2. Stacked Arrows Necklace 3. Minted Necklace 4. Zoe Necklace
5. Bengali Sunsets Earrings 6. Chevron Dangle Earrings 7. Pelotas Bracelet 8. Ripple Bangles
9. Tagua Seed Bracelet 10. Angelica Infinity Scarf 11. Watercolor Belt (sorry it's sold out. you can easily substitute in the Embellished Belt.)
1. gold glitter skirt (H&M. similar skirt) 2. hot pink skirt (H&M) 3. purple dress (LandsEnd) 4. stripped sweater (Banana Republic) 5. LOVE graphic tee (Sevenly)
6. jeans (OldNavy)7. khaki pants (OldNavy) 8. grey blazer (H&M) 9. chambry shirt (OldNavy)
10. red heart sweater (gift) 11. gold sequin top (gift. similar top)
p.s. please ignore my awful photoshop job and wonky shadows. i just really wanted to have a chalkboard wall behind me instead of my simple grey walls.
Now here's your chance to win a $50 Noonday gift voucher so that you can start your own collection of beautiful fair trade jewelry. There are plenty of options to gain entries to win. Just do as many as you'd like in this super easy to use widget. The winner will be chosen at random on February 7th. If you're interested in seeing these beautiful pieces (and many more) in person, hosting a trunk show at your home with a bunch of your friends, is a wonderful way to spend an evening. I'll share stories from the artisans who created the pieces, help you pick out the perfect Noonday pieces to add to your wardrobe, I can even help you with some outfit styling if you'd like. And if you book your show to take place before February 28th, you'll receive 15% of the show's total sales in free jewelry! Just email me at: email@example.com if you want more info.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Be sure to head on over to Shannon's blog tomorrow for another giveaway: www.andthensometwins.blogspot.com