Saturday, December 29, 2012

keenan & trevor

 keenantrevor_001

Right now I'm photographing the wedding of these two cool kids (hooray for the magic of scheduled blog posts). I don't even know where to begin to tell you about this wonderful couple. I remember the night that Keenan said that she didn't like Trevor (which really meant she liked him a lot). But at that time he was a youth leader and she was still in high school; not exactly the greatest recipe for a love story. Fast forward four years (I think that's how long it's been, I'm bad with time), and I'm photographing their adorably hipster wedding. They were one of the first couples that I photographed, and at that time they were just newly dating. I almost didn't let Keenan bring Trevor along for the photoshoot because well I didn't know how long they'd be dating and I didn't want to be awkwardly left with photos of them if they broke up. But I agreed anyway, and I saw just how much they were absolutely perfect for each other.

keenantrevor_002

Then I photographed them the following year at the carnival because I had always wanted to photograph a stylized shoot at a carnival and they were just the perfect couple to fit the look. After that photoshoot, I called dibs on photographing their wedding. And today is that day!

keenantrevor_004

keenantrevor_005

keenantrevor_007

keenantrevor_006

I'm just so happy for these two. I can't wait to see what the rest of life holds for them. Congratuations Keenan and Trevor!!!! I love you guys!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog