Friday, February 15, 2013

Lydia Class of 2013

Wow it's been a long time since I posted a session on my blog! This one goes all the way back to a warm and sunny day in October. Lydia was one of my super sweet Class of 2013 models, and because she was awesome with sharing about Laurajane Photography with her friends, she won her own individual photo session. I loved getting to photograph her more than once. She has such a lovely personality and it's so easy to capture all the different aspects of who she is in photos.

We started off her session in downtown Bethlehem on the walking path behind Hotel Bethlehem and we walked around the old buildings down there and she also insisted on walking around in the creek (which was pretty cold already since it was October). Then for the second half of the session we headed up to the gorgeous Lehigh University campus and her mom brought her adorable little dog, Lacey, to join in on some shots.

I love how I get to become friends with my senior girls and their moms (even though I knew Lydia long before either of her sessions, we've been able to talk more now). It's so fun to have it start as a photoshoot and end as a friendship. Lydia, good luck with the rest of your senior year (don't stress!). You're one awesome girl and I can't wait to see what you will do with the rest of your life. :)

lydia_003

lydia_002

lydia_001

lydia_005

lydia_006

lydia_007

lydia_008

lydia_009

lydia_010

lydia_011

lydia_012

lydia_013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog