Friday, February 24, 2012

Rebecca & Johan | Easton, PA Wedding

On January 7th, I got to second shoot Rebecca & Johan's wedding at the Bank Street Annex in Easton, with my lovely friend Annie(you'll find some of her photos on her blog. she's not nearly as into blogging as i am though. i've grown to love blogging). It was a gorgeous day and I loved the little details of their day. Second shooting weddings may just be my favorite way to photograph weddings. You get all of the loveliness of the day from a different perspective of the main shooter. And of course it's always nice getting to spend the whole day working with a friend. The only part about second shooting that I don't really like is that I don't have the time invested in the couple as I would had I been the main photographer. Therefore, I really don't have too much to say about this couple because I hardly got to know them. But from what I could gather on their wedding day, they're super cute and very much in love. I loved watching how they would go from being nervous and just feeling like they were missing something when they were apart, to being completely calm and happy when they were with each other. That was the sweetest part about their first look. It was also great to see the love that each of their families have for them. Rebecca's family was just so sweet when I showed up to their house way too early to photograph Rebecca getting ready (her and Annie weren't even back from the hair salon yet). And it was so sweet to see how her brothers took care of her and were enjoying her day. I'm pretty sure that almost all, if not all, of Johan's family flew in from Sweden just to be with him and Rebecca on their special day. Oh and another awesome thing, Rebecca's dress was PINK! How cute is that?! I probably could have taken bridal portraits of her all day because she just looked so pretty in that dress. I may or may not have taken way too many pictures as is.

becky&johanwedding_001

becky&johanwedding_002

becky&johanwedding_003

becky&johanwedding_004

becky&johanwedding_005

becky&johanwedding_006

becky&johanwedding_007

becky&johanwedding_008

becky&johanwedding_009

becky&johanwedding_010

becky&johanwedding_011

becky&johanwedding_012

becky&johanwedding_013

becky&johanwedding_014

becky&johanwedding_015

becky&johanwedding_016

becky&johanwedding_018

becky&johanwedding_017

becky&johanwedding_019

becky&johanwedding_020

I loved spotting this candid moment between Rebecca's parents. I love seeing when parents are still so much in love at their child's wedding.
becky&johanwedding_021

becky&johanwedding_022

Is it just me, or does the room in these shots sort of remind you of Beauty and the Beast?
becky&johanwedding_023

becky&johanwedding_024

There wasn't too much time for portraits of the two of them together, but I was glad that we were able to sneak the two of them away from the reception for a little while to capture these next few shots.
becky&johanwedding_025

becky&johanwedding_026

And of course a wedding isn't complete without a little bit of dancing.
becky&johanwedding_027

becky&johanwedding_028

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog