Saturday, October 22, 2011

Laura & Annie go to the market | Easton, PA

Well since I haven't blogged anything in a little while, I thought that I'd share some pictures from my day today. I got to spend the afternoon with the lovely Annie. Time spent with her is always wonderful. This morning/afternoon we headed down to the Easton Farmers Market to walk around and look at lovely produce. I wish that all food shopping could be done at a farmers market. It's just so nice meeting the people that grow the food.

marketboard5

market16s

market15s

market14s

market13s

market12s

marketboard4

market9s

market7s

marketboard3

market6s

market4s

market1s

marketboard2

Some random stranger offered to take our picture. She had no idea how to focus a camera. haha
me&annie1s

Then we ate lunch at the Quadrant Book Store. Used books lining the walls and yummy food. Can't beat that.
marketboard1

market24s

market23s

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog