Friday, November 4, 2011

Maya's Monster Bash | Nazareth, PA Photographer

maya053title

This was seriously the best birthday party I have ever been to. The monster theme was the best. Everything was so detailed and covered from head to toe in monster stuff. Steph, you are seriously so creative! I love that I've been able to photograph various times in Maya's first year of life. It all started with Steph's maternity photos, then Maya's newborn pictures, and now her 1st birthday party. I certainly have loved watching her grow up. And apparently she likes me too, since she picked up her mommy's phone the other day and called me. haha She's just the best.

mayaparty_036
Monster fingers, monster eyeballs, and monster smiles. Seriously, so cute!!!

mayaparty_035
Those monster cut-outs were the best, and completely homemade by one of their friends.

mayaparty_034
Yes, those are googly eyes on the cups. See what I mean about everything having little monster details.

mayaparty_033

mayaparty_001

mayaparty_002

mayaparty_003

mayaparty_004

mayaparty_005

mayaparty_006

mayaparty_007

mayaparty_008

mayaparty_009

mayaparty_010

mayaparty_011

mayaparty_012
Frank and Steph even had monster shirts for themselves.

mayaparty_013

mayaparty_014

mayaparty_015

mayaparty_016

mayaparty_017

mayaparty_018

mayaparty_019

mayaparty_020

mayaparty_021

mayaparty_022

mayaparty_023

mayaparty_024

mayaparty_025

mayaparty_026

mayaparty_027

mayaparty_028
She really wasn't so sure about that cake. Steph said that she had never eaten cake before, so she really had no idea what to do with it.

mayaparty_029

mayaparty_030

mayaparty_031

mayaparty_032

Happy Happy Birthday Maya!!! I can't wait to continue watching you grow!


Oh and on another note, I just bought this blogging script for Photoshop called Storyboard, and it's seriously the best thing ever. It cuts my blogging preparation time down by an incredible amount. And now I can make storyboards with more than two pictures. So from now on there's probably going to be a lot more pictures on my blog. Yay for more pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog