Thursday, July 7, 2011

keenan & trevor go to the carnival

Keenan and Trevor are probably my favorite people to work with. And when Keenan emailed me one day saying that we should get together for some photoshoot time at the carnival downtown, I practically jumped with excitement. I love carnival photos for some reason. I'm always drawn to them. The colors are so vibrate, and they're everywhere. There are fun lights, and games, and rides, and food. I love the challenge of shooting in different light. To make it even better I was working with my favorite couple. They're just so cute together. They'll tell you otherwise though, but don't believe them. They're super cool too. They make greeting cards together. Seriously, can it get any cuter or cooler?! You should check out their website and download some of their cards. They really are quite perfect.

keenantrevor9_1

keenantrevor8_1

keenantrevor7_1

keenantrevor6_1

keenantrevor35_1

keenantrevor36_1

keenantrevor51_1

keenantrevor26_1

keenantrevor27_1

keenantrevorboard1

keenantrevor1_1

keenantrevor3_1

keenantrevor28_1

keenantrevor48_1

keenantrevor49_1

keenantrevor50_1

keenantrevor45_1

keenantrevor44_1

keenantrevor41_1

keenantrevorboard4

keenantrevorboard2

keenantrevor10_1

keenantrevor11_1

keenantrevor12_1

keenantrevor13_1

keenantrevor14_1

keenantrevor16_1

keenantrevor17_1

keenantrevor18_1

keenantrevor37_1

keenantrevor38_1

keenantrevor39_1

keenantrevor32_1

keenantrevor30_1

keenantrevorboard3

keenantrevor34_1

I pretty much did a little happy dance when I saw this one on the back of my camera.
keenantrevor33_1


If anyone is interested in a carnival engagement shoot, or family shoot, or a just because shoot, please let me know. The Warren County Farmer's Fair is coming up real soon and it would be a perfect place to take pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog