Saturday, July 2, 2011

Hibbs Family

I love this family so much. They're quite possibly my favorite family ever, if it's even allowed to have a favorite family. I have worked with Tucker over the past two years at Ignite Students, the student ministry at Carpenter's Church. He was the pastor of all things student ministry. And I'm sad to say that that sentence has to include the word "was". He and his wife decided that God was calling them away from the ministry, as to where they're being called to, that has yet to be realized. It's a hard transition, but I love them and respect their decisions so much. I never thought that my friends and I would be left to run a student ministry, but well we are, and let me tell you it's not an easy job. To any and every student ministry pastor out there that might be reading this, THANK YOU for all the work that you do. There's so much that goes unnoticed and so much that is expected and it truly is not an easy task, and my friends and I have only been doing it for 2 weeks on our own now. I can't imagine being so committed for 5 years. Thank you Tucker. And thank you Cherie for being by his side all of these years, especially on Tuesdays when all you saw of Tucker were the half hour times sitting in the church parking lot in between picking up Rory and Tate from school.

Tate likes to climb things.
hibbs1

hibbs10

hibbs14

hibbs12

hibbs11

hibbs15

hibbs17

hibbs18

hibbs20

I just love this one. Rory is just so cute and happy in the middle of all the chaos.
hibbs23

hibbs28

hibbs36

Haha. Elsa was having an unhappy day.But I love it anyway.
hibbs38

hibbs4

hibbs7

hibbs9

hibbsboard1

hibbsboard2

hibbs6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog