Friday, June 10, 2011

James & Emma {siblings}

There was once a time when I first started photography that I thought that taking portraits of children was not for me. I don't know that I ever said it out loud, but I'm pretty stubborn some times so my mind was made up, I was going to be a wedding photographer. But then I started noticing little kids, and remembered how much I love them, yes sometimes I can forget that. I forget that I'm really just a big kid (even though most kids over 10 or 11 are taller than me).

Now meet the James and Emma. They officially changed my mind about taking pictures of kids. I LOVED it! Of course I still love weddings, and senior portraits, and engagements, and well anything else that involves me taking pictures, but I am no longer "anti-kid". haha James is such a little character. He just kept making silly faces. I guess that's what 5-year-olds do. And Emma copied everything that big brother did, because that's what 2-year-olds do. We ran around their grandparent's beautiful yard for two hours on a perfect day playing and taking pictures. And the session ended with drippy popsicle. They certainly enjoyed that.

The many faces of James. Trust me, there were way more. This kid is funny.
jamesfaces

maccarthy10

maccarthy14

maccarthy16

maccarthy18

maccarthy27

maccarthy31

maccarthy4

maccarthy5

maccarthy56

maccarthy6

maccarthy21

maccarthy20

maccarthy19

maccarthy22

maccarthy45

maccarthy9

maccarthy8

maccarthy65

maccarthy67

maccarthy62

maccarthy60

maccarthy63

maccarthy61

p.s. flickr decided to eat some of the saturation and i don't know why. it's annoying, but please ignore that minor detail. thanks.

1 comment:

Search This Blog