Friday, December 31, 2010

Three Cute Kids

I love repeat clients. They're the best. It tells me that I must be doing something right. I shot Jessie's birthday party back in September, and this time she wanted some family pictures. And she wanted it to include the cousins as a Christmas present for the grandparents. I had quite the challenge with this one. The kids are 2 years, 9 months, and 2 months. Oh boy. But it definitely was not as hard as I had expected. They're all just so cute, so that made my job a little easier. And they just happened to have finished building a sunroom onto their house and painted the walls that beautiful blue color. So there was no furniture to move and gorgeous sunlight everywhere. That's definitely a plus.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog