Thursday, October 7, 2010

Things I love Thursday

1. Pioneer Woman Photoshop Actions | These actions pretty much saved my last session. I was frustrated with the way they looked, mostly the lack of sharpness. I have tried many sharpening actions and whatnot, and the one in this set is by far the best one yet. I also love "color pop" and "seventies".

2. mpix pro | The name kept floating around and I just kind of ignored it. I tried several different print places, mostly because they were local. Every time I got my pictures back I was disappointed. I kept trying to edit them differently, and then I'd send them off again. And they'd still come back not how I wanted them. Then I signed up for mpixpro and they have this thing where you send them 5 files and they give you them in 8x10 prints for free. When I got them in the mail I was immediately impressed just from the packaging and then I looked at my prints and they looked wonderful. I can't wait to order more prints from them.

3. Vera Wang denim leggings | You know, I thought they were a dumb trend. Actually slightly on the trashy side. But then I found these on sale so I bought them. And I put them on and they are seriously the most comfortable things I've ever worn. I wear them maybe too often most likely because I only have like 2 pairs of pants that are comfortable. I hate when pants no longer fit.

4. Mumford & Sons | This may sound cheesey, but you know it's the only way I can describe them. If my soul could make music, it'd be what they make. They make me dance and spin and sing, and I love every minute of it. I can't stop listening to their music. If you haven't ever heard their music, well you should. NOW!

5. Pamela's Baking and Pancake Mix | This one, I have a love/hate relationship for the reason mentioned in number 3. It's a gluten free baking mix and it is fantastic. My dad won't stop baking cookies. Again, I love it and hate it at the same time. I'm pretty sure that this flour makes the cookies and cakes sweeter. Although the pancakes made with it are slightly horrible. Or else I'm just really bad at baking. Um yea it's definitely the second one. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog