Saturday, September 4, 2010

Treasure Hunting

A different kind of Follow Friday.
Store name: Harvest Star Antiques
Website: http://www.harveststarantiques.com/Home.html
Well techically it's no longer Friday but I haven't fallen asleep yet so in my mind it's still Friday, and I have no idea why I'm this late. I didn't really have a "Follow Friday", but I will tell you about a store that you need to be shopping at. It's called Harvest Star, an antique store in Stewartsville, NJ. My aunt helps run the store, which is both a good thing and a bad thing. Good because I get things free or really cheap. Bad because I get things free or really cheap. My mom and I spent hours there today picking out gifts and whatnot. I only bought one of the things in these pictures, but I'm not telling you what, because it's a gift. The other things that bought I didn't take a picture of, so maybe you'll be one of the lucky ones to get a gift.








1 comment:

  1. Really nice photos, Laura. But let's qualify that "free and cheap" thing. "Free" means she and I barter -- I trade my stuff for her amazing photographic talent. "Cheap" means Laura has a great eye not only for a picture, but for a bargain in the shop. Smart girl. GSN

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog