Friday, September 10, 2010

A Girls Night

Ok so let me just put this out there, I hate the internet, more specifically the lack of internet in my house. I've been wanting to blog these pictures for well about a week now, but no. So I'm sitting here at my church in the office all by myself because they have really fast internet. It's kinda weird being here alone at night. No I didn't break in if that's what you're thinking. I'm an intern and have a key. But anyway on the reason for this blog.
Last Friday was a girls night. And it sure was a girls night. It consisted of 3 other girls that on V-Staff with me at church, a previous student leader, and 3 little girls from the church. I brought a box fully of hats, scarves, glasses, necklaces, nail polish, eyeshadow, and of course my camera. It was such a blast. The girls just started pulling things out of the box and put them on. There were many weird outfit changes through out the night, lots of sugar, and LOTS of noise. I wish that these pictures could convey the screams and laughter. You'll just have to pretend that it's there. We had an awesome time and I can't wait to do it again.

P.S. If you're my friend on Facebook, you can see all the pictures from that night, but if you are my friend then you probably already knew that.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog