Saturday, June 12, 2010

"Cielo" Video.

A week or so ago I was asked to make a video to go along with a song that would be played in church. I pretty much had free reign to make this video look however I wanted, which was pretty cool. I'm glad that people in the church recognize my artistic talents and ask me to use them in various ways. I've never created an actual video before, just stop motion videos, but I didn't want it to be like that this time. I was super excited to find out that my dad's new SLR camera takes HD video. It was a fun process. It made me look at things in a different way. Normally when photographing, you're trying to stop a motion, but with video you work with the motion. It's neat to see the way that things really move.
So here's the video. The song is "Cielo" by Phil Wickham.

Cielo from laurajane_photography on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog