Sunday, May 9, 2010

Blog Design

I've been searching all over for a blog that would display my photos the way I wanted to. I signed up for multiple blog sites, none of them seemed to be right. When all I had to do was change the layout template on my old blog that I've been using for the past 2 or 3 years. Who would have thought. Of course it's not exactly what I want, but what I exactly want requires me paying way more money than I have. So this is going to have to work for now. And I decided to keep all of my old posts because they're a part of who I am. If you want to read them, go ahead, but don't feel like you have to. Over the next few days I'll be adding the posts from my tumblr account so that I can have one complete blog in one place.

So I changed my mind about importing all of my tumblr blog entries to here. I didn't realize that there were a lot. So I'll just post the most important ones. And you can view the rest here:

Here's a test picture to see how the formating works. It's from my session on Monday with Billy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog