Sunday, November 11, 2012

my weekend in iphone photos

This weekend I decided that I wanted to focus on taking photos on my iphone. I feel like I haven't taken pictures in a while where I really just look at things, see their beauty, and then capture it. I always have my phone on me, but I don't think about taking photos nearly as much as I should. So I'm starting to take more pictures for myself just because I like it.

Friday:

I needed to get ouf of the house so Mom and I went to Petco to get a sweater for Ivy for our family photos (yep we're those people). Then we wandered around the store because we weren't ready to head home yet and we spent probably 15mins just watching the different fish in their tanks.

IMG_4818

Then this little guy decided to pose for a photo.

IMG_4819

Saturday:

Annie and I went downtown Easton to go to the Farmer's Market. It was Bacon Fest. We didn't eat any bacon though. I think I'm unAmerican because I honestly can't stand bacon. Instead we walked around, took pictures of the vegetables, looked at art, tried on vintage dresses, and got sushi. It was a great way to spend an afternoon.

IMG_4876
We went into the Crayola store and just had to take our picture in front of the wall of colors. And no, I'm not carrying a giant camera lens, it's my awesome new mug. :)

IMG_4877
Haha, oh Annie. So excited about the wall of colors.

IMG_4886

IMG_4878

IMG_4879

IMG_4880

IMG_4881

IMG_4882

IMG_4884

IMG_4885

IMG_4887

Sunday:

The weather was so gorgeous today! Like open the windows in November kind of gorgeous. Ivy goes crazy whenever she sees people outside and our neighbors were cutting down a tree. But for some reason, if I hold her to see out the window, and now apparently if she sits in the window, she's quite content and doesn't make a sound.

IMG_4896

IMG_4897

Hope you all had a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog