Friday, May 25, 2012

meet the 2013 senior models.

the time has finally come for me to introduce you to the class of 2013 senior model representatives. the shoot was so much fun and i couldn't have had better girls as models. they were all so wonderful to work with. we were having so much fun, that there's WAY too many photos for one blog post, so as of right now, i have it planned to be posted in 3 different post, so keep your eye out for the rest of the photos in the next week or so.

now here are the girls. i asked each of them different questions so that you can get to know them a little bit.

Reagan.
she's home schooled. you may recognize her from photoshoot that i did with her last year. she is definitely a natural in front of the camera. reagan has a super fun personality and loves video games. and she describes her style as a "feminine tomboy". i'd say that fits her perfectly.
seniormodels_001

Q. If money didn't matter, what job would you have?
A. "Probably hostage negotiation."

Q. If you could choose which time period to live in, what would it be?
A. "The future with better videogames. :)"

seniormodels_003

Q. What is one dream that you'd like to accomplish in 2012?
A. "Win a Glock competition! A Glock competition is a pistol shooting competition where you shoot targets, in this case using a Glock (The type of pistols that police officers use). You're scored on how many times you hit the different targets and how fast you do it. I'm currently being trained for them and will probably be entering at least one over the summer, I'm so anxious!"

Q. What was your favorite part of the photoshoot?
A. "The picnic!" (and yes i realize that's not going to make much sense to you right now, ooo the suspense is going to build so much for you. haha)
seniormodels_002


Lydia.
she goes to Liberty High School in Bethlehem. she has the cutest personality. i love how funny and outgoing she is. lydia is super involved with her youth group and seeing her love for jesus is precious.
seniormodels_004

Q. What super power would you most want to have?
A. "strength"

Q. Who has impacted your life the most?
A. "Dustin & Christy Thompson-- my youth pastor and his wife"

seniormodels_005

Q. What celebrity do people say you resemble? Do you agree with them?
A. "Cat from the tv show Victorious- no (: haha"

Q. What was your favorite part of the photoshoot?
A. "Meeting the girls and everyone who was involved."
seniormodels_006



Emily.
she goes to Nazareth Area High School. emily was the first one to sign up to be a model. i loved her enthusiasm for this shoot. she has a sweet and confident personality. emily is super awesome at mixing sound for bands. i always loved when she was the one running the sound when i was in the band at church.
seniormodels_007

Q. If you could only shop in one store, what would it be? And why?
A. "If I could shop at one store it would be...American Eagle. They have classic clothes but then they have the trendy items too. Also I think that they have items that fit into my style or I can adjust to fit my style."

Q. What is one dream you have for your future?
A. "One dream is to get married and have a beautiful family!"

seniormodels_009

Q. What do you think defines beauty?
A. "I think what defines beauty is how people portray who they are inside in how their appearance is on the outside. If people are truly beautiful on the inside it should shine through on how they act, dress, and carry themselves."

Q. What was your favorite part about the photoshoot?
A. "My favorite part of the photo-shoot was taking pictures in the field. I love natural, beautiful landscape backgrounds and everyones outfits showed their true style!"

seniormodels_008



Elizabeth.
she also goes to Nazareth Area High School. i used to babysit elizabeth when she was younger and i have loved getting to see her grow up. she's a super talented musician and she's been in the high school marching band since before she was even in high school. i love her bright and friendly personality.
seniormodels_010

Q. What is your absolute favorite food?
A. "gnocci. I really love the richness of gnocci especially because my
mom makes such a good cream sauce to go with it."

Q. If you had a day where you only had to do what you want to do, what would you do?
A. "I would hang out with my band friends because they are some of the greatest people I know."

seniormodels_012

Q. What are you most passionate about?
A. "I'm really passionate about music because of how much it has affected my life. I practically breath, eat, and sleep music. I really want to share my passion for music with others (which is why I plan to go into music education)"

Q. What was your favorite part about the photoshoot?
A. "I loved the cute outfits because my wardrobe is not very coordinated so it was neat to be able to wear perfectly put-together outfits."
seniormodels_011


Talene.
she goes to Northampton Area High School. i'm pretty sure that talene could be friends with absolutely anyone that she meets. she's just so bubbly and genuinely friendly. i learned from her application that she's the president of her school's cancer awareness club, which is super awesome.
seniormodels_013

Q. What childhood memory makes you smile the most?
A. "One childhood memory that makes me smile the most is when my best friend, Grace, and I would make up dances and perform them ever year for our whole neighborhood at the block parties."

Q. What is your dream job and why?
A. "My dream job is be a model. It's always been my dream! I love being in front of the camera, it's where I feel the most comfortable."

seniormodels_015

Q. What is one thing that you like most about yourself?
A. "What I like most about myself is my outgoing personality. I love meeting new people and talking to everyone. I used to get made fun of because I say hi to everyone that walks by me on the street, whether I know them or not."

Q. What was your favorite part of the photoshoot?
A. "My favorite part of the photoshoot was meeting all the girls that were involved. It was really a great time. We all got along so well, and really enjoyed ourselves!"
seniormodels_014

Getting to know these girls even more and hanging out with them has been truly great! And I hope that you enjoyed getting to know them a little bit too. Check back on the blog tomorrow for a super special deal on your senior portrait session.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog