Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Hillary- part 2

On Monday I posted the first set of photos that I took of Hillary. Today is the second part. And man is she gorgeous! I can hardly stand it. Like please, stop being so gorgeous. About a month or so ago, Hillary messaged me on Facebook saying that she wanted to give modeling a try. She had never done anything in front of the camera before and thought that it might be a fun job. Then I came up with the idea for that concept shoot and decided that Hillary would be great for it. Because as much as I love Annie, you're probably all wondering if I actually have any other friends besides her. As we were planning a date and where to shoot, I found out that Hillary lives literally right down the street from me. Which is pretty awesome because I basically live in the middle of nowhere and know of no one around my age that lives right near me. It was so great to be able to spend the afternoon shooting with Hillary. She's really such a wonderful girl. She's so joyful and energetic and generally just fun to be around. Well I don't have any more words, so get ready for the gorgeousness that is Hillary.

hillary_001

hillary_002

hillary_005

hillary_003

hillary_004

hillary_006

hillary_025

Haha yep. She really just fell off the tree.
hillary_024

hillary_023

hillary_021

hillary_012

hillary_010

hillary_011

hillary_013

hillary_014

hillary_016

hillary_015

hillary_008

hillary_017

hillary_018

hillary_019

hillary_020

hillary_007

hillary_009


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog