Tuesday, February 7, 2012

ten on tuesday + fun outfits

1. How do you feel about Groundhog’s Day?
it's stupid. unless of course you're talking about the movie, then i'd have to say that it's alright

2. What color are your fingernails right now? (Bonus points if you include a picture.)
boo i just took the nail polish off my fingers this morning and didn't repaint them. they were red, pink, and gold water marbled. very poorly water marbled might i add.

3. Do you like riddles?
if i can figure out them out

4. When you were 10, how old did you think “old” was? At your current age, how old do you think “old” is?
i have no idea. i don't really remember being 10 very well. but i do remember feeling like i was pretty old and grownup and important when i was in 8th grade. and right now i'd have to say that the age you become a "grown-up" is 30. and "old" would be like 60 i think

5. Do you wish on stars?
nope. i'm too much of a realist

6. Do you recycle?
i certainly do. well whatever little amounts of things are recyclable around here

7. On a scale from 1-10, how good of a cook are you?
oh maybe like a 5 or 6. i'm terrible at following directions so recipes are tough for me. baking is pretty much out of the question. but i can basically cook anything that my mom cooks on a regular basis.

8. Do you color your hair? Professionally or at home?
technically i don't. but john frieda has this awesome "go blonder" shampoo, conditioner, and lightening spray and i use that. it certainly has lightened my hair by a noticeable amount. so there's no need for me to get highlights or anything. so for anyone with blonde hair that wants it lighter, just try this shampoo, conditioner, spray combination. it's much cheaper than getting your hair colored.

9. One a scale from 1-10, how do you rate your manners?
oh i'd say probably around 8 or 9. i'm not super proper or anything. and at home i may not have as many manners. but when i'm out and with other people than just my immediate family i'd say that i have fairly decent manners.

10. Who are the last 5 people you have texted?
hmm... let me look. Wink, Rachel, Annie, Liz, and Billy

Since I had been taking photos of my outfit every day for a whole month, it kind of became a habit. I've decided to continue taking pictures of my outfits, well at least the one that I really like. So here's a few of my favorites from this past week.

Wednesday February 1
outfits_001

Sunday February 5

In case you can't tell, the pattern on the shirt is little birds. I pretty much can't resist an animal motif, especially when it's birds.
outfits_002

And I got my new Warby Parker glasses in the mail on Friday. I'm really loving them. I hadn't gotten a new pair of glasses since I was a senior in high school. That's a long time to have the same thing on your face everyday. The first few days they gave me a massive headache because they weren't sitting right on my head, but I got them adjusted at the eye doctor's today and now they're perfect. These glasses are incredibly affordable and when you buy a pair, they donate a pair. I just love companies that do that. They really are making a difference.
outfits_003

Tuesday February 7

I think I might have a problem with liking to match my colors.
outfits_004

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog