Tuesday, January 17, 2012

ten on tuesday | week 1

I've seen these posts floating around on other photographer's blogs, so I thought I'd give it a try. Just 10 simple questions that I'll answer so you get to know me better. Maybe we'll have some fun things in common. And feel free to answer any of the questions that you'd like to in the comments below. I'd love to hear how we're similar or different.

1. How do you eat your eggs?
baked in cookies. haha yes. i really have to be craving eggs to eat them because honestly they make my stomach feel funny. but if i do eat eggs just on their own they're most likely scrabbled or hard boiled.

2. Do you volunteer?
yes i do. as of right now i'm a leader at the youth group at my church and have been for 3 years. but sorta sad story about that later, maybe, if i feel like sharing it.

3. What’s your favorite brand of jeans?
i like the gap jeans that i own. the fabric is so soft. but they don't really hold their size very well. either i'm shrinking or the jeans are expanding because they just don't really fit very well anymore.

4. What was your child’s first word? Or what was your first word?
i don't have a kid. and my mom says that my first word was "hi"

5. Can you french braid?
yes i can. and i can do other fun braids like the waterfall/cascading braid.

6. Do you prefer wide rule, college rule, or blank paper?
college rule or blank.

7. Is there a specific treat do you always make during the holidays?
well my dad always makes chex-mix, but it's not nearly the same as it used to be for me to eat it since i have to pick around all the pretzels.

8. Do you have a KitchenAid mixer? Do you want one?
nope and nope. i'm a terrible baker, therefore i don't really have much of a need for a mixer.

9. What kind of computer do you use?
a black macbook. it's almost 4 years old.

10. Favorite Christmas movie?
The Holiday. i know it's not technically a christmas movie, but it does take place around the holiday times

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog