Friday, November 11, 2011

Instagram Friday

Take a look at my September, October, and some of November in Instagram photos. There's not too much to show because, well I tend to take pictures of the same things.

There were lots of gorgeous sunsets. Sunsets make me happy.
instagram_001

instagram_005

And I just got my hair cut a few days ago.
instagram_008

Of course I took a lot of pictures with Ivy and of Ivy. Because she's just the cutest puppy alive and I love her to pieces.
instagram_006

instagram_003

I saw a few concerts and didn't bring my "real" camera. I was so excited to see The Civil Wars in concert. They're just awesome. But I was kind of bummed that "real" cameras weren't allowed in the venue.
instagram_002

And of course I took pictures of random things. Like the etch-a-sketch drawing I did the other day. Yes, that's what I do when I'm bored.
instagram_007

Oh yea, and it SNOWED. In October! And this was not acceptable at all. Snow should only happen in the months of December, January, and February. Not after, and most definitely not before.
instagram_004

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog