Wednesday, April 20, 2011

baby cole.

Little Cole is the newest addition to my extended family. If I can remember correctly, he's almost a month old now, but when I took these pictures he was just under 2 weeks old. He's seriously one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen. I just could not stop staring at him, and neither can anyone else. Even at such a young age, he seemed to grasp the concept of looking at the camera. Maybe it was just coincidence. I don't know. I think he's going to be a really smart child. I can't wait to watch him grow up and watch his personality develop.

cole6

cole1

cole12

cole15

cole17

cole18

cole22

cole23

cole24

cole36

cole44

cole47

cole55

cole66

cole68

cooper1
And of course I had to throw in one of their super cute dog.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work!! What a little cute Cole is! :) And I love his little hat. :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog