Wednesday, March 16, 2011

baby cole

Last week I got to meet my cousin's sweet baby. He was just two days old. I've never seen a baby that young before. He was the most beautiful baby I have ever seen, and I'm not just saying that because I'm a little biased. His head was so round, and his skin was so soft. He slept so soundly and peacefully. It must be nice to be that peaceful. You don't know anything that's going on in the world. There's nothing to stress you out. All you care about is when you'll get fed. I can't wait to do more pictures of him.

cole1s

cole2s

cole3s
don't worry about all of the wires. he's fine. he was just born a little early and they wanted to monitor him.

cole4s

cole5s

cole6s
i know i don't usually do black and white, but the lighting in there was terrible. i'm pretty sure there's no good way other than black and white to compensate for magenta light.

cole8s

cole9b&ws
meeting great grandma.

cole10s

cole11s

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog