Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Rolleiflex Photos

It's been almost a week since I've last blogged, and the things to blog are piling up. But thanks to power outages, a fast for youth group, and neck pain (thanks to a stray basketball to the head at youth group last night), I haven't had much time to blog.
About a month ago I bought some film for the rolleiflex camera that my aunt gave me. I had some friends that both use a rolli as their main camera, so I spent the afternoon with them one day and they taught me how to use it. It was so much fun to use. Kinda difficult, but fun. I finally got around to bringing the roll of film to the camera store to get it developed. Man was that expensive. It ended costing about $2 per image since there are only 12 images on a roll. But I am in love with the results! They have a nice sharpness and almost a dreamy quality to them. I can't wait to take more pictures with it. There's currently a roll of film in the camera, but it wasn't loaded correctly so the first couple of pictures will unfortunately be of nothing or have really weird exposure and colors. So I think that I really want to start doing sessions with the rolleiflex, that is if people would be willing to pay for it. If you happen to be interested in having some pictures done with the rolleiflex, let me know so that we could set up a time.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog