Wednesday, July 7, 2010

golden hour.

Because I'm so bad at remembering to blog, I scheduled out what I'll blog each day for the rest of the week. I'm a dork, it's okay. Even with the schedule and the emails reminders I still have a hard time not procrastinating.
Last Friday the youth group held a drive-in movie night as a fundraiser for the upcoming mission trip to Baltimore. The movie night in terms of a fundraiser was a flop. I think that only 3 cars showed up. There were definitely more youth volunteering than people coming to watch the movie. Anyway, it was still a lot of fun. I'm convinced that golden hour is the best at the church. And that night was probably one of the best ever. I'm pretty sure that it's going to be golden hour 24/7 in Heaven. I was anticipating the perfect sun so luckily I had my camera with me and we had a little photo shoot. It was fun to be able to connect with some of the girls in youth group in a different way.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog