Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Colleen goes to the carnival

A couple of weeks ago, the annual carnival was in town, and I was wanting to take portraits of someone and my friend Colleen volunteered. I had absolutely no idea if any of them would even come out. Night photography is a fun challenge. Another challenge was that Colleen is probably a foot taller than me (if she's not, it certainly feels like it). Foot stools frequent my sessions, but it's like like I can whip one out in the middle of a carnival. So most of the pictures were taken from quite the distance or on my tip toes, haha. The people there were so funny. It's like they've never seen a camera before. I always love people's reactions when they see a camera. Really people, it's not that weird.

Here are the pictures. (man I really need to think of a better way to transition between words and pictures)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog