Thursday, January 10, 2008

Dinner's Served


Yesterday was another exceptionally warm day so I decided to work on my photography skills by having a mini photo shoot in my backyard. Someday I'd really love to be able to make photography a job. I didn't have anyone to take pictures of so I set up the tripod and put the camera on a timer and took the pictures of myself. I think they came out pretty nicely. They're actually the kind of picture that I had wanted for my senior picture last year but we never got around to finding a photographer. I bet it must have looked pretty funny seeing me set the camera up and run and take my position. Here are some of the best pictures that I took:


My new thing for today was to cook dinner. I've helped make dinner before but I don't think I've ever made the whole meal, not counting spaghetti. I wanted to cook a meal that involved having to cook meat, because that's something that I've never done before. It wasn't too bad. I hate looking at raw meat, it just makes me not want to eat it, but I did anyway. It turned out pretty nicely. It wasn't rubber or dry so I think I succeeded. In the future, I'll probably be learning how to make more dinners. It's about time I learn how to cook.

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job on those photos. I love photography, too. I want to get into it more. I have my own tripod as well. Maybe you can give me some pointers. I love that dress. Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog