Friday, January 6, 2012

30 for 30 remix: Week 1

It's the first week of my outfit remix, but I'm sure that you could tell that from the title of the post. Let me tell you, it's been harder than I thought it would be. I had been feeling super creative with my outfits, and now add in some limitations and it becomes ridiculously hard. But I think I'm managing. And really noticing how my clothes don't fit that well. haha Thanks to being on a gluten-free diet I keep seeming to loose weight and only really notice it when I take these pictures and see how large my pants are. Guess I need to try to shrink them. I may also be completely incapable of taking an in focus self-portrait, especially when there's nothing to focus on.

Sunday January 1
outfits_001

outfits_002

outfits_003

I may have had a little bit too much fun with this setup. Kinda wish I could keep it up all the time, but it pretty much takes up my whole bedroom.
outfits_004

Monday January 2

Like I said, I may just be completely incapable of taking an in-focus self-timer photo.
outfits_005

outfits_006

Tuesday January 3

It was about 10 degrees outside so that called for lots of layers.
outfits_007

outfits_008

Wednesday January 4

Wasn't really in the mood for taking a picture today. By the time I got around to it, it was really dark and the lighting in my house is terrible. But like I said in the beginning that wasn't promising a really great photo everyday.
outfits_009

Thursday January 5

I went to check out the location for this weekend's wedding that I'm second shooting with my friend Annie. Then we went and sat in a coffee shop right across the street.
outfits_010

outfits_012

outfits_015

outfits_016

outfits_018

Friday January 6

outfits_019

outfits_021

Inspiration strikes in the strangest places, like the empty garage.
outfits_020

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog