Friday, June 24, 2011

Random Friday: iPhone edition

Whoa, this my third blog this week. That's a new one. For this edition of Random Friday, I thought I'd show some more photos from my iPhone. I am seriously so glad that I bought this thing. I love being able to take it out of my pocket, snap a picture, edit it, and post it to Facebook all in the matter of 5mins. It's just so easy and require little to no thought other than, "Hey that's cool, let's take a picture of it." My favorite apps are, instag.am, TtV camera,and Hipstamatic. This Friday's pictures include things from Memorial Day, a party with little girls, and other random happenings. Enjoy.

IMG_0737

IMG_0745

IMG_0752

Memorial Day parade. My brother's in the band. He's the saxophone player on the end.
IMG_0771

IMG_0772

IMG_0785

IMG_0804


IMG_0835

IMG_0842

IMG_0857

IMG_0854

IMG_0863

Dan doesn't like getting his picture taken. But little did he know I took his picture anyway. haha
IMG_0904

And my brother graduated.
IMG_0922

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog