Monday, April 11, 2011

ignite promo.

If you've been following my blog for awhile now, you're probably aware that I'm really involved with the youth group at my church. It is one of my favorite things, and I just love those students. They're awesome. I'm in charge of pretty much anything that's even somewhat artistic (graphics, powerpoints, pictures, videos, everything). And I love it. So for the past three-ish weeks I've been working on a promo video for youth group. We have a table in the foyer of the church playing our video and we're going to put the video in the welcome bags that we give to all of the new students.
Here's the video for your enjoyment. And there's a blooper video too, but I didn't get around to uploading that one. (P.S. ignore the dumb frame that it's frozen on)

Ignite Promo from laurajane_photography on Vimeo.



And another video just because. I've been obsessed with this song "Like an Avalanche" by Hillsong United the past couple of days. I don't know what it is, but it's just beautiful. I'm learning how to sing and play it and hopefully we'll be able to play it with the band at church.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog