Sunday, October 12, 2008

A Little Bit About Me

I'm bored so I thought I'd answer a few questions so you could get to know who I am.

Name: Laura Jane (I don't feel like telling everyone my last name)
Birth​day:​ September 12
Sibli​ngs:​ James (15)
Eye color​:​ mainly green, but sometimes they have more blue, sometimes they have this cool yellow
Shoe size:​ I have tiny pixie feet, as some people like to call them, anywhere from a size 5 to a 6
Heigh​t:​ 5 foot short
Right​y or lefty​:​ righty but occasionally there are random things that I do better lefty
Where​ is your favorite place​ to shop:​ well if I knew where there were good vintage shops that'd be my answer, but I haven't found any yet. So mainly Forever 21, Old Navy, and H&M
Favorite Color​:​ any shade of green, turquoise, red, orange, blue (ok I just like color)
Favorite Sport​:​ I think dancing is beautiful. Unfortunately, I can't dance. Maybe I'll take lessons some time.
Movie​s:​ Enchanted and Princess Diaries. They basically sum up who I am. I like others too, I just can't think of them right now.
Favorite Food: Basically anything with pasta or cheese. It's even better if it's the two together. Tacos, chicken and rice, sandwiches
Favorite Desserts: ice cream (mainly vanilla and mint chocolate chip), pumpkin pie, chocolate cake, and these little cinnamon roll things my grandma makes with the left over pumpkin pie crust.
Favor​ite carto​on chara​cter:​ I'd have to say the family favorite, Charlie Brown and Snoopy
Favorite Band(s): Anberlin
What'​s your bedro​om like:​ green and turquoise walls, paper lanterns, red wicker couch, floor pillows, and an entire wall consisting of about 30 posters from all the concerts I've been too
What schoo​ls have you gone to: Stewartsville Elementary, Nazareth High School, Northampton Community College, Philadelphia Biblical University
If you were stuck​ on an islan​d,​ what peopl​e would​ you want with you: someone who knows how to survive off the land, someone who knows how to build a boat to escape, and my mom
What makes​ you smile​: beautiful nature, little kids, funny animals like my dog and squirrels, music, when people take an interest in my life
Do you play any instruments?: guitar, a little piano, some bass guitar, and of course I sing too
Who do you look up to?: Justin and Chrisy Kendrick of Holyfire Ministries/Out of Hiding, Jesus, and my mom
Careers you've wanted: I probably wanted to a be teacher at one point, singer (I'd still like that, just add a guitar too), something to do with the American Girl magazine (like making the crafts, or the layout), animal trainer, fashion designer, interior designer, youth worker, photographer. Now I honestly have no clue what I'm going to do. I'll probably combine some form of art with some form of helping people, and maybe throw in some music.

Well I hope you enjoyed learning a little bit more about me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog