Thursday, October 9, 2008

Art Club

Today was the first meeting of the first ever art club here at PBU. It was AMAZING! I'm so excited that there's now a place for me to do my art. The past few weekends I've been coming home with lists of art projects to do, but now I'll finally have place to do them at school, and people who understand me. This is the group of people that I fit with. In a previous blog, I said how I don't really think that fit here. But now I feel like I have a place. The teacher who's heading up the club is probably one of the coolest teachers I've ever met. She's so passionate about art, and she's able to make it an outreach as well. So now all of the art that I can just feel flowing through me can finally come out. Words can't even describe how happy I am right now. I still feel that some form of youth ministry is my calling, but art is my passion. Hopefully, one of these days I'll be able to combine the two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog